Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's a boy Tri-fold card

This week's Tuesday project is "It's a boy" Tri-fold card. This card was cut using double sided patterned paper . Unfortunately I don't remember who the paper is by.




The bassinet pieces were run thru my sidekick using an embossing folder "spots/dots" by cuttlebug. The ruffles are cut using blue velum and all the pieces are inked using "vintage photo" distress inks.




On the second page I stamped "your invited" using a dollar stamp by Studio G. The blue baby pin is some random embellishment from my stash, but I think you can find these at Michael's. 


On the inside of the tri-fold, I cut out some of the words from the patterned paper and matted them. For the invitation info I used stamps again from the dollar section at Michael's.



The envelope also comes with the pattern file. Again I used the same patterned paper to match my card.





Hope you liked this card. Don't forgot to visit CK2 for this card and more fun pattern files!

No comments:

Post a Comment