Tuesday, July 17, 2012

6x6 Easel Card and Box Drawer

I have been addicted to making these easel cards. I love that you can fill the drawer up with goodies. I started making these for each of my co-workers birthdays. So far I have made three, but I forgot to take pictures of one of them.

Summertime is full of birthdays for me! But I enjoy making things for others.

The first card has a digital image by "Motivet Rubberstamps". I believe the paper I used is from My Minds Eye- "Penny Lane". I colored the image using my copic markers. The balloon border is a file I purchased  from the online Silhoutte store as well as the corner flourishes. For the sentiment I used an acrylic stamp by Paper Trey Ink.


The Second card  I used a digital stamp from Kenny K. Downloads. Her name is "Delores D'ammage". I just love his stamps!! I also colored her using my copic markers. The paper line for this card is "Terri Conrad- Sweet Life" by K&Company. The flourishes, flowers and sentiment label were also  files  I purchased from the online Silhouette store and cut with my Cameo!




And for the final touch, both boxes were filled with Hershey's nuggets with almonds!
Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments: