Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Shabby Birthday Card

From now until January Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT blog is taking a break from our weekly challenges. The design team still  wants to keep the inspiration going by creating projects for you!


 This week I made a birthday card for a friend using the "Birthday Monkey Collection".  The patterned paper is London Market by Prima. As you can see in the picture I left the inside blank for lots of writing space. The letters were cut at approx 31/2 inch and the banners are 1 1/8 (color) and 3/4 (white). I added some ribbon and lace to my card for texture and the monkey is on foam squares for dimension. All my edges are  inked with Th distress inks.  Hopefully the recipient doesn't visit my blog until she receives it! 






Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment