Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

Sorry I've haven't posted in a few weeks. The holidays were busy but things are pretty much back to normal. My girls weren't happy to go back to school either.

I want to share with you the rest of the altered plates I made for my co-workers Christmas gifts. I wanted to post them as I finished each one but time got away from me very quickly.

So here is a collage of all 6 plates. All paper piece files by Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. Hope you like them and find some inspiration in them as well!





2 comments:

  1. So cute - how did you adhere the pieces and did you coat them as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Scotch quick dry glue and I did not coat them with anything.Honestly I didn't even think about.

      Delete