Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween Tag Swap with Ivett Carillo





Here's another Halloween tag swap I joined. I really love Halloween so I couldn't resist! Please check out Ivett @ivettcarrillo.blogspot.com.

For my tag I cut the Werewolf from another file I purchased  from svgcuts.com. The background I got from the dollar bin at Target. I distressed the edges with black acrylic paint and used Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst spray in Ghostly Gargoyle White. On dark paper this gives off a blue shimmer which I loved since I wanted that "night" look. I also used my Paper Dolls Cartridge to cut out the scary rock, and the trees were cut using my Stretch your Imaginations cartridge. The fence is from a Martha Stewart punch and the moon was cut from orange hologram cardstock.  Happy Halloween!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Dana, Just popped in to say HI. Love that Martha punch! Carlene :>

    ReplyDelete