Monday, November 15, 2010

Banner Swap with Gina(Scrappinlogy) at myscraproom

Hello everyone. I participated in a banner swap over at myscraproom.ning.com hosted by Gina. The word was "Believe". We had to make our banner piece 6x6 in any shape and use traditional christmas colors.

My pieces were cut out of recycled cereal boxes and bazzill cardstock using the Winter Woodland cricut cartridge. The tree branch was cut using kraft paper and then distressed in vintage photo ink by TH Ranger. Instead of cutting out the circles for the berries on the branch, I used aged mahogany distress ink and then used fired brick distressed stickles on top. For the snow effect, I used liquid applique in white and then sprinkled some fine glitter while still wet and dried it with my heat gun.

This was a fun and quick project!! I was very pleased with my results, especially being my first banner swap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment