Friday, January 27, 2012

Build -A-Project

Hi guys! Today I want to share with you this week's Build-a-Project (BAP). Every Monday morning a new BAP is posted on Creative Kuts Facebook fan page. You request the file if you want to participate by emailing the person listed for that project. Each  BAP is due by Sunday 5pm PST in order to participate in the next week's BAP.

This week's BAP is a "Happy Birthday" card. Then I used a file I purchased  from "Creative Kuts" to embellish my card! The file name of this cute bear in a boot is called "More Shoes Than.." and can be found here. The patterned paper I used is "Lemon Flower" by DCWV.






I also want to share with you last week's BAP since I forgot to post it. We were given a pattern file and had to make a birthday  layout with it. I used "Nana's Nursery Baby Boy" by DCWV for my patterned paper and some assorted card stock. I used a Martha Stewart loops punch on the top of the page. The balloons are popped up with foam tape and so are the presents and cake.

Hope you come over and join us over at Creative Kuts Fan page and play along!!



No comments:

Post a Comment