Thursday, January 12, 2012

I am a new DT member for CK2!

Hello everyone! I wanted to share some great news with you! I am now part of a wonderful design team for  CreativeKuts2. CK2 sells pattern files that you can cut with your cutting machines in svg,gsd,dxf, and wpc. Also included are printing files in jpg,png,ai, and pdf at 300dpi. This store is just getting started so check back often for new products!

Today I want to share with you this beautiful cookie box using the "XOXO" cookie box pattern found here.

I used DCWV's patterned paper "Be Mine" stack. The cream and gold card stock are from a Martha Stewart paper pad. After all pieces were cut using my MTC software I inked all around the edges with Vintage photo distress ink. To finish it off I added some bling to the XO on the box as well as the tag.

Hope you like it and please visit the store to get this file just in time for Valentine's Day!

Once again here is the link www.creativekuts2.com

Also follow us on Facebook here!







1 comment:

  1. So Happy to have you as a new member of our creative Team!!!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete