Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Squirrel Gift Bag DT Project

Today I want to share with you my first official Design Team project. This pattern file can be purchased here.

For this cute bag I used patterned paper from Martha Stewart "Enchanted Woodland" designer paper pad.  I chose this paper because it has cute little critters on the paper to match my little squirrel guy!

The squirrel and acorn were cut using random card stock from my scraps. The acorn was inked with Vintage photo distress ink and on the squirrel I used Worn Lipstick on the edges. For the top of the acorn I ran it thru my Sidekick using a Fiskars texture plate "squares".  The squirrel's eyes are highlighted with a white "Gelly Roll" pen. The sentiment "Nuts over you" I printed the words out with my printer and changed the font color to match the colors in my project.( Note: the banner piece for the sentiment is included in the pattern file.)

Hope you enjoyed this project! I had a lot of fun putting this one together! Be sure to stop by CK2  to purchase your file for Valentine's Day!






No comments:

Post a Comment