Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Oval Cookie Box and Tag

Hi everyone! Its officially the first day of spring! Not sure what the weather here in California will bring us.


Today's Design Team project is an Oval cookie box and tag set. This beautiful box is perfect for any occasion. Just change your paper fit your needs. Not only does changing the paper give it versatility but also changing the size as well. Scale your box to fit your 12x12 mat on your computer and you get a box that measures approx. 7 inches tall by 7 inches wide and 3 3/8 deep. For this box I scaled my box approx 8 inches on my mat and I got a box that measures approx. 5 inches tall by 5 inches wide by 2 3/8 deep.


I used patterned paper by K&Company "Sweet life by Terri Conrad". I inked all my egdes with TH distress inks "Broken China". The little bunny holding on to the carrot is from Creative Kuts (sister store) "Easter Treats Collection". 


This little box is perfect for those Easter treats for the kids or any one in mind! Gonna make these for my kids this Easter. Now just have to keep them hidden til then!





Here the box on the right is scaled at full mat size (12x12). The smaller box was scaled to approx 8 inches on the mat. Notice the difference in the end results.



No comments:

Post a Comment