Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Winner of my blog candy and Tuesday project!

First I want to thank everyone who hopped along with us. This was my first blog hop and I was a little nervous.  I hope you keep coming back for more projects!! And now,  the winner of my blog candy!!!

MARJIMAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Marjimar congratulations on your win. Please email me at my email address on the left side of my blog so I can mail out your goodies!!




Tuesday Project time!! 
Today I took a Teapot box file from our CK2 store and did something a little different. I made two cards and a 12x12 border strip.



My first card is a Teapot card. I used MTC software to do create a shadow around the pot and then weded the shadows together to get a card base. I removed the window from the original box to have a solid look. I took the flowers,also in the file, and used my stylus to give them some lines and dimension. Some bling in the center and foam to separate the layers. 





Next card is a tea cup card. This was simple to make as well. Just took the already included shadow of the tea cup, duplicated it and welded it together for my card base. I added one simple flower and cut out a miscellaneous tag from my MTC gallery. 



My border did involve a little work. I took a wavy border from the MTC shape gallery and duplicated it 3 times and then welded it. After it was all welded I sized it to my liking and then lined up the tea cups along the top edge. Once all were aligned, I welded the border with the cups. Last I took the flowers and leaves also from the same pattern, and sized them down and joined them to the border. By joining the two patterns it cuts the flowers/leaves out.


Hope you enjoyed my projects from one file. Please visit CK2 for this file and many more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment