Thursday, September 20, 2012

"Feeling Squirrelly"

Fall is almost here and its my favorite season. I love the cool crisp air in the mornings and the sun is just right, not to hot or cold! The colors are amazing too.  So to get a head start I created this fun fall layout!

On this layout I used the "Feeling Squirrelly" file and the "Going Batty" file. These little guys are so adorable!

 I created a big acorn in the background by taking one of the acorn files and welding it together in my MTC software. One I got it to the size I wanted  then I created a shadow for it. The patterned paper I used on the acorn is "Indian Summer fall stack" by DCWV.

The tree branch is from the "Going Batty" file. I just added an acorn to it.

For my title I just typed it up in my MTC and welded the letters together. I must admit it was a little tricky. I had to cut it out a few times because the letters were so thin. But in the end it worked out.

Thanks for stopping by and until the next have a great one!





No comments:

Post a Comment